History

The Sisters of Mercy founded the School in 1951. The Sisters of Jesus and Mary succeeded the Mercy Sisters in 1962. The Charism of these religious orders, together with gospel values, enable us to provide all children with quality education in a supportive and caring environment. Our School maintains a close relationship with our local parish. A collaborative partnership exists between parish, parents, students and the school. The quality of these relationships is the key the success of our school.